Monday, August 20, 2012

Twitter, Supplies, etc.

Oh, thank God for coupons (Michael's & Hobby Lobby). I've been spending a lot of money on supplies...and using them up! I've really ramped up my jewelry making and I'm getting better by the day. My sister saw a gold chained necklace I made and modeled for her and she said it looked expensive. Thanks!

As of now, I noticed that I have two different lines. One is a gold chain line and the other is a pearly line. I think tomorrow will be spent taking photos of what I have now and finally posting some new things in my shop!

I created a Twitter page. It wont be spammy (only posting links to my store items). I want to post my thoughts, obstacles, successes, even questions. I want to network with other crafters and artists, so come check me out of Twitter.

https://twitter.com/swevenly

No comments:

Post a Comment