Tuesday, August 14, 2012

swevenly is here!

I've been brainstorming names for two weeks now and came up with swevenly. I think it sounds nice and I like the word sweven, which I just learned. It's an archaic word for vision or dream. So I added the -ly and made my own word out of it! Isn't it just swevenly? And I like how it rhymes with heavenly. So I came out with the motto (or tag?) "swevenly is heavenly."

I made 3 memory wire bracelets last night and two bauble charm bracelets the night before. I need to get my sister to model them for me so I can list them on etsy!

I've been working on the branding for swevenly. I am going for minimalist... like a Scandinavian feel. I came up with a simple color scheme I really like. I want it to look clean and sleek. Hopefully, others will think it memorable. But what about a logo? I need to sit down some more and come up with a simple logo. The problem with going for minimalism is that it seems so hard to come up with something that hasn't been used. Who wants to get sued? Not me!

I also created a Facebook page. There's really nothing on there just yet, but I should have listings and photos up soon. So please check it out:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Swevenly/344423092308437

And don't forget to FOLLOW this blog for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment